View Profile MrNannings

15 Movie Reviews

Amazing!!

relaxing movie!

lol simnba in a nutshell

82 Game Reviews

I would resize the resolution to a smaller size, now I have to use the scrollbars to see everything, but I see you already know this.

For a first game this is not bad. This doesn't look like you just uploaded a tutorial project but really tried to make something yourself. Stuff you can add to make it better are of course music and sounds, animations etc. Putting some text in each level is really great I never done something like that because I have no writing skills but maybe you do and you can add some narrative this way.

Keep making games!

Zokaper responds:

Hi! Thanks for you feedback! I will definitaly look in to adding music to the game.
About that frame size thing, you can zoom out in your browser. I know it is inconvienient bit i unfortunatly can't fix it. Thanks for your feedback, it means alot!

Interesting concept that worked out well. Seems to be your first game. I'm very intrigued how you come up with this.

Kiddow responds:

I have done some other games at my gamejolt account https://gamejolt.com/@Kiddow/games all them done for game jams ;p

great game. the shooting and everything else feels great.

1 Audio Review

Good song. It's a good mix with the beat and vocals, it sound professional.

13 Art Reviews