View Profile MrNannings

All 84 Game Reviews

28 w/ Responses

This is the beginning of something great!

It's cool but the music is the same thing over and over, so annoying.

Great game. Feeling like Godzilla crushing buildings. Music is awesome too.

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks! I still remember listening to Blues Drive Monster by the pillows as a kid and then looking up the lyrics having it be about wanting to wreck up the town. Angry kid I was!

Amazing! Good music!

Amazing game. Good graphics, great music. The introduction is cool. Level 2 is a bit hard.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Yes the difficulty spike is a little high on level 2 :) Really happy that you enjoyed it

cool game.

XYsquid responds:

Thanks!!!

cool unique shooter game

fun game add scoreboards!

very nice game. impressive you made this in 72 hours.

Good game, controls feels good even the swimming.
I had one sort of bug, the intro movie did not stop at the end i had to esc myself.
How many levels are there?

HeadbanGames responds:

Thanks!
I will check out the intro bug, probably something stupid :)

The entire game will be 4 floors, 4 levels on each floor, 5 levels on the 4th.
Each level is ranging from 6-10 connected scenes, plus there are the train and submarine levels and 4 game in game arcade games, and about 10 boss fights.

Each floor will be much bigger than the previous, it will be about 10-12 hours of game play.

The online demo currently has only the first floor, which is about 10% of the game, approximately 1 hour of gameplay, depends on how good you are :)

Level design for floor 2+3 is finished, that is another 45% of the game.

For the first early access version, we'll release a beta with the first and second floor.

The third floor needs to go through some visual design, adding background elements and such, so it will be released in the second update batch.

Floor 4 is still under construction, but I'm not working on it now, since I need to finish up beta for early access.

Thank you for playing my games!

Tuwi Michael Nannings @MrNannings