View Profile MrNannings

All 84 Game Reviews

28 w/ Responses

Game is brutal. Can use a easy mode.
Gfx are great, music is good.

Funny Game! It has a lot of content. It's very worth the money.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Thank you for buying the game my mindless customrAHHEMMMMmmMMM I mean my true believer in the future of procedural gaming and it's clear superiority over regular boring games such as RPGs, Action Games, Strategy games, Adventure games and all that bullshit..

Nice game. All the different levels is what making this game great. I always wonder what kind of level theme comes next.

Everything is great. Music is great. The art is good. The shop is a good idea. The red arrow is thoughtful.

I know the resolution is for the jam but can you make a bigger version or fullscreen one.

Wolod responds:

Thanks! I'll consider making a post-jam version with normal resolution.

This game can use some better sprites. You can just look for royalty free assets or make yourself in Inkscape. If this is your first game its good, that shop is a good addition.

Cool intro. Controls and graphics are fine. The base game is good but it gets boring fast.

The art is original. The game can be a lot better if you would add more levels. And make the first levels easy and then gradually harder. music, spunds and controls are good.

megakruts responds:

Thank You! Yes I agree that levels gets to hard to fast!

Funny game. Nice colors and music.

It's a simple game but well executed.

Great game!

Thank you for playing my games!

Tuwi Michael Nannings @MrNannings